Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 1 di 1

Discussione: [HBO] Lovecraft Country - Finalmente la serie basata sul ciclo di Cthulhu!

Risolvo problemi L'avatar di -trattino
    Registrato il
    04-11-2011

Citazioni

Predefinito [HBO] Lovecraft Country - Finalmente la serie basata sul ciclo di Cthulhu!

... Anche se, visti i nomi coinvolti, le aspettative non sono elevate

Jordan Peele will executive produce the new series “Lovecraft Country,” which has been ordered straight-to-series at HBO, Variety has confirmed.

Based on the book of the same name by Matt Ruff, the anthology horror series follows 25-year-old Atticus Black, who joins up with his friend Letitia and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America to find his missing father. They must survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the malevolent spirits that could be ripped from a Lovecraft paperback.

“Underground” co-creator and showrunner Misha Green will write and executive produce the series, with Peele executive producing through his Monkeypaw Productions banner. J.J. Abrams and Ben Stephenson will also executive produce through Bad Robot, with Warner Bros. Television producing.

--- http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/jord...en-1202429550/
    Ultima modifica di -trattino : 17-05-2017 alle ore 21.14.28

« Frankly, I cannot conceive how any thoughtful man can really be happy. » --- H.P. Lovecraft

Informazioni discussione