PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Sonic Unleashed: Yoshi Hashimoto Interview (by Kikizo)

sharkone
16-11-2008, 12.12.37
Adam Doree porta a segno un'altra delle sue interviste segare. Si parla un po' del gioco un po' della struttura del Sonic Team:

Poor old Sonic. The timeless Sega mascot has rarely, if ever, been able to match the sheer glory of his two dimensional, 16-BIT heyday. But if you ask us, that's not to say Sonic is past it. For one thing, we think a lot of the comparisons about his modern-era games versus the old Mega Drive classics are often just irrelevant, and are typically more about nostalgia and retro chic than an argument about whether his newer games have a place in their own right.

We think the Dreamcast Sonic games - the Sonic Adventure series - were fantastic, incidentally. And while there's no denying that both Sonic Heroes and particularly the Sonic the Hedgehog (of 2006) had their share of problems, both still had a lot going for them and offered a significant new adventure. Meanwhile, even Sonic's harder critics recognise his finer moments like the Sonic Rush games on DS, and of course, all of Sonic's endeavours are usually very successful regardless of reviews. :hail:

This is my second title I worked on as a director. Previously, I have worked on the PlayStation 2 EyeToy title, Sega Superstars. Before that, I worked on Enemies and AI creatures for Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 as a programmer.

For some stages, we even scrapped the whole stage and started over from the beginning. There are many improvements made in the program, which are not visible from outside; you might not realize while playing, but for example, there is code to assist the gameplay which adjusts the speed as you to run on the path along the route.

During the game, the playable areas and the time are fixed, but can also be selected freely to some degree. In order to complete the main game, you will need to clear both the day and the night level for each mission. However, this system also allows you to play only your favorite sub stage and the side quest.

Kikizo | Sonic Unleashed Interview with Sonic Team's Yoshihisa Hashimoto (http://games.kikizo.com/features/sonic-unleashed-interview-p1.asp)

City Hunter
16-11-2008, 13.26.41
During the game, the playable areas and the time are fixed, but can also be selected freely to some degree. In order to complete the main game, you will need to clear both the day and the night level for each mission. However, this system also allows you to play only your favorite sub stage and the side quest.

Come dicevo io, o meglio come me l'aspettavo, meglio cos ;) anche se il top sarebbe stato il passaggio giorno notte in tempo reale.
Continuo a leggere :D

3DOBoy
19-11-2008, 17.23.51
Non avendo io seguito gli sviluppi riguardo quest'ultimo Sonic per non farmi hypare inutilmente

l'intervista ha destato un solo dubbioO_O

Bene , pare che tutti i pg secondari useless (tipo Tikal , Big , Rouge, Cream etc.etc.)

se ne siano andati :D

ma ... male che Tails a quanto ho capito NON c'?

O sbaglio?

Ragazzi tutelatemi ; ; Tails mi ha fatto comprare Sonic Chaos all'epoca per GG ( ed il GG:D )

e ovviamente lo ritengo un must da Sonic 2 in poi ( tutt'ora lo rimpiango nel Sonic CD:D )

spero che alla sega non abbiano avuto l'idea idiota di dire

ok ai fan non piacciono i pg secondari merda(vero) , togliamo TUTTI i pg che non siano sonic ( male )

Hittakara
19-11-2008, 17.38.16
Tails c', anche se per ora non giocabile mi pare:)
Cmq non l'unico, dovrebbero starci altri pg, ma sempre non giocabili.
Almeno stando a quanto visto fin'ora.

sharkone
19-11-2008, 17.58.26
Tails ci sta con tanto di Tornado:D Vai tranquillo:D

Revenge_Of_Segata
19-11-2008, 18.35.33
C' insieme a Amy Rose :look:

3DOBoy
20-11-2008, 09.24.36
Ma giocabile Tails:\?

per ora quindi no, ma sharkone mi dice di stare tranquillo ; ; speriamo bene

*stringe al petto il suo plushie di Tails*

City Hunter
20-11-2008, 11.15.27
giocabile come minigioco a bordo del Tornado.

Di giocabili nei livelli invece c' solo Sonic e la sua forma lupesca :D

emiliux1981
20-11-2008, 11.17.02
meno male, ho sempre sognato un sonic 1 alternativo next-gen (oltre a quelli su MD e MS):D

sharkone
20-11-2008, 11.29.05
S giocabile come pilota, e secondo me bene cos, ogni tanto un po' di only Sonic ci vuole:D

Revenge_Of_Segata
20-11-2008, 13.46.24
Ma giocabile Tails:\?

per ora quindi no, ma sharkone mi dice di stare tranquillo ; ; speriamo bene

*stringe al petto il suo plushie di Tails*

:approved: =D