PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Ff#52

bitless
23-07-2005, 00.01.00
http://www.crossingtyria.com/modules.php?name=HTMLReader&PageView=FansiteFriday52

Vi si parla dei punti di Balthazar, di merchandise, di pets e di frivolezze estetiche.

"Tyria has a rich legacy of association with many different gods – from Balthazar to Dwayna.
In the future, there may be rewards offered in alignment with other gods, or several
new and novel ways to gain rewards."

"Oh, and I should share the news that there will be a sort of “State of the Game”
letter from James Phinney coming soon. You will most likely see that letter by midweek
next week."

"I predict if we had such things as hair stylists, town clothes, and snazzy useless-but-fun
items that we could share with one another, an awful lot of players would be more
than happy to spend a great deal for those options."

bitless
23-07-2005, 12.02.22
I learned there will be another wedding in Tyria soon. How great it would be to be able to purchase
a gift for the bride and groom, or to help them buy special wedding clothes. Sure, items like gifts
and special clothes are going to take an inventory slot...

LOL! :D

Avevo letto velocemente e questa mi era sfuggita!!!

Chi saranno mai gli sposi?
Di certo non Rurik e Althea... beh, son morti o no?
Mehnlo e Cynn?
Devona e il piccolo Thom?
Malaquire e la veggente?

GW sta per diventare una telenovela? :cool:

Asino
23-07-2005, 12.21.44
Originally posted by bitless
I learned there will be another wedding in Tyria soon. How great it would be to be able to purchase
a gift for the bride and groom, or to help them buy special wedding clothes. Sure, items like gifts
and special clothes are going to take an inventory slot...

LOL! :D

Avevo letto velocemente e questa mi era sfuggita!!!

Chi saranno mai gli sposi?
Di certo non Rurik e Althea... beh, son morti o no?
Mehnlo e Cynn?
Devona e il piccolo Thom?
Malaquire e la veggente?

GW sta per diventare una telenovela? :cool:

Non sarà che hanno preso il peggio da Ragnarok?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/silvergrigori/Ragnarok%20Online/AmaXRyu.jpg