PDA

Visualizza versione completa : gost in the shell 2 in concorso a cannes

Dedal83
15-05-2004, 16.20.11
spero di leggere le recensioni dovrebbe essere trasmesso in questi giorni, e speiramoa cnhe che arrivi presto in italia:

Nomination of INNOCENCE in the Official Competition at the 57th Cannes International Film Festival
SamuraiNYC
From the Director of INNOCENCE

"This is only the 5th time that an animated film has been screened in competition in the history of Cannes Film Festival. I am very grateful for the film to receive this honor, as this nomination is yet more proof that Japanese animation (Anime) is finally being recognized as a "movie." However, I am not too happy about having to wear a tuxedo, but I know that it's part of my job as a director. Wish us luck."

Mamoru Oshii
Director of INNOCENCE

About Palme d'Or

Over 1300 titles have been submitted to competition this year, and 18 have made it to the official competition. The 4 animation films that have been nominated in the past are Dumbo (1947), Peter Pan (1953), Fantastic Planet (1973) and Shrek (2001). INNOCENCE will be the 5th title ever in history. It's almost a miracle that a small film like INNOCENCE has even made it despite its high competition rate. Shrek 2 (2004) is also in competition in this year's festival.
From the President of Production I.G

I have a wonderful news for all GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE fans today. GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE has been officially nominated in competition for this year's Cannes Film Festival in May. This is a movie, which was created not only by Director Oshii, but the entire staff at Production I.G. I am so honored to find that this movie has received such high recognitions not only in Japan, but globally. I will go to the festival to present GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE as the representative of Japanese animation. Our goal is not only winning the Palme d'Or 2004, but to show the power and beauty of Japanese animation. Please accept our sincere appreciation for your love and support on GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE and Production I.G.

Mitsuhisa Ishikawa
President/CEO
Production I.G, Inc.

Glorfind3l
15-05-2004, 18.43.31
http://utenti.lycos.it/Nanaki3/cheerful.gif GO GITS GO http://utenti.lycos.it/Nanaki3/cheerful.gif

destino
15-05-2004, 20.07.41
speriamo sia un capolavoro come il primo ;)

R.I.P
15-05-2004, 20.39.39
Originally posted by Dedal83
spero di leggere le recensioni dovrebbe essere trasmesso in questi giorni, e speiramoa cnhe che arrivi presto in italia:

Il top sarebbe una bella maratona con i due film, ma penso sia una vaghissima speranza
in Italia poi ...:)

capitanotylor
15-05-2004, 22.53.16
spero arrivi nelle sale,senno' do fuoco a tutti i cinematografi

R.I.P
16-05-2004, 00.42.52
Originally posted by capitanotylor
spero arrivi nelle sale,senno' do fuoco a tutti i cinematografi
OK, contami
io porto la benza

destino
16-05-2004, 23.35.23
Originally posted by R.I.P
OK, contami
io porto la benza

e io il lanciafiamme

Mazza
17-05-2004, 09.30.05
ho sempre sognato di di scriverlo: :old: :D

cmq io non ho visto l'1... c'e' in dvd?

Glorfind3l
17-05-2004, 11.47.10
Ah sacrilegio! :D

capitanotylor
20-05-2004, 23.01.18
ho visto in diretta la conferenza stampa di oshii

ha annunciato di non voler fare il 3,e di avere un progetto x il prox anno,ma non sara' un anime

Mad.Dog
20-05-2004, 23.33.09
Scusate ma l'1 è uscito in dvd ita? :doubt:

Dedal83
22-05-2004, 00.41.57
Originally posted by capitanotylor
ho visto in diretta la conferenza stampa di oshii

ha annunciato di non voler fare il 3,e di avere un progetto x il prox anno,ma non sara' un anime

Molto bene, nn vedo l'ora di vedere i nuovi progetti di oshii... peccato nn abbia intenzione di fare un gits3 però...
cmq questo gits2 era d'obbligo, l'1 è finito un po' a cazzo visto che la produzione nn aveva abbastanza soldi per farlo durare più minuti.

cmq gits1 nn è uscito in dvd in italia, c'è solo una vhs delle edizioni MANGA (uscì in edicola ora si trovano solo da yamatho video).

ora cerco qualche rece su google

Dedal83
22-05-2004, 00.52.53
questa è in inglese sterrto ma molto interssante:
http://www.midnighteye.com/reviews/innocence.shtml
questa è molto più comprensibile:
http://www.destroy-all-monsters.com/gitsinnocence.shtml

Dedal83
22-05-2004, 01.14.35
dalla conferenza di oshhi (www.festival-cannes.fr)

For the official presentation of the competition animated feature Innocence, Japanese director/writer Mamoru Oshii, composer Kenji Kawai and producer Mitsuhisa Ishikawa answered questions from the press. Highlights.

Mamoru Oshii on the origins of the film: "When Production I.G first proposed the project to me, I thought about it for two weeks. I didn't make Innocence as a sequel to Ghost in the Shell. In fact I had a dozen ideas, linked to my views on life, my philosophy, that I wanted to include in this film. [...] I attacked Innocence as a technical challenge; I wanted to go beyond typical animation limits, answer personal questions and at the same time appeal to filmgoers."

Mamoru Oshii on his narrative intentions: "for Innocence, I had a bigger budget than for Ghost in the Shell. I also had more time to prepare it. Yet despite the economic leeway, abundant details and orientations, it was still important to tell an intimate story. [...] Personally, I adore the quotes in the film. It was a real pleasure for me. The budget and work that went into it contributed to the high quality of imagery. The images had to be up to par, as rich as the visuals.”

Mamoru Oshii on Godard: "This desire to include quotes by other authors came from Godard. The text is very important for a film, that I learned from him. It gives a certain richness to cinema because the visual is not all there is. Thanks to Godard, the spectator can concoct his own interpretation. [...] The image associated to the text corresponds to a unifying act that aims at renewing cinema, that lets it take on new dimensions.”

Mamoru Oshii on animation: "I think that Hollywood is relying more and more on 3D imaging like that of Shrek. The strength behind Japanese animation is based in the designers' pencil. Even if he mixes 2D, 3D, and computer graphics, the foundation is still 2D. Only doing 3D does not interest me."

capitanotylor
25-05-2004, 22.38.29
confermate che uip lo distribuirà da noi?

MastroGP
26-05-2004, 12.51.12
pare di si, anche se devo ancora vedere notizia su alcun sito della uip, l'uscita e' pero' prevista per il 17 settembre in America forse e' ancora presto per darne notizia

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/index.php

e la notizia e' stata data anche da altri siti specializzati in giro per il mondo