PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Euros

buratus
23-03-2004, 10.40.28
Hi,

I'd like to let you know that there's a site where you can track your Euro notes. EuroBillTracker is an international non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to tracking Euro notes around the world. Each user enters the serial numbers and location information for each note they obtain into EuroBillTracker.

For example short code D006C5 was printed in Finland and it's serial code starting with L means it is printed for Finland.

There's also a playful competition between users, who have entered most notes. You find overall rankings and country rankinglists in this site.

http://www.eurobilltracker.com/index.php?referer=13645

Why do i advertise this site?

Because by getting more users involved, the probability of a hit increases One point worth mentioning is that i don't get absolutely no financial benefit by refering new users to the site. All i get is that i see how many people has come to site using my link.

If you don't like to use referral link, use this http://www.eurobilltracker.com link.

This site has been translated into all Euro languages, so you don't have to learn english to use eurobilltracker.

ps. i'm really sorry if i posted this in wrong forum

-buratus

Hob Gadling
23-03-2004, 11.07.51
Originally posted by buratus
ps. i'm really sorry if i posted this in wrong forum
-buratus Col Vietato Leggere c'entra poco, mi sa... :)

A voi, Blah Blah. :D

Tnx to Jedi.

BlackLinX
23-03-2004, 11.40.23
[cut...]

This site has been translated into all Euro languages, so you don't have to learn english to use eurobilltracker.

[cut...]

Sì, però se siamo arrivati a leggere fino a qui avevamo ben bisogno di impararlo GHGHGH :D

Ma che cosa propone?!? Un sistema per aiutare chi ricicla danaro?!?! :asd:

Io lo chiuderei per seeeeeempre!!

Alceo
23-03-2004, 11.49.58
Se vi fa fatica entrare i codici spedite i biglietti a me che ci penso io.
E il tutto dietro ad un modico compenso. :D

buratus
23-03-2004, 11.57.51
you can find out more information in italiano discussion board

http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=12

Hob Gadling
23-03-2004, 11.59.41
Cioè, c'è anche un forum apposito?? :doubt:

Vabbè che dopo il forum sul crushing non mi stupisco più di nulla, però...

buratus
23-03-2004, 12.32.20
hey guys and girls, there's only 337 users from italy, for example there's almost 8000 users from finland, 5200 from netherlands and germany...

Why there's so few italian people? Are you not interested in following where your euro notes have been?

Same kind of site for dollars is http://www.wheresgeorge.com

J&B
23-03-2004, 12.36.13
hey guys and girls, there's only 337 users from italy, for example there's almost 8000 users from finland, 5200 from netherlands and germany...

Why there's so few italian people? Are you not interested in following where your euro notes have been?

Same kind of site for dollars is http://www.wheresgeorge.com

Hei, Pal!

I put my money under the pillow.

The only secure place.... :sisi:

:dentone:

buratus
23-03-2004, 12.40.00
Originally posted by J&B
Hei, Pal!

I take my money under the pillow.

The only secure place.... :sisi:

:dentone:

hehheh :) You don't have to pay anything or send your money anywhere, just write down your money serialnumber and find out if any other user have added it before, or some user might find that note after you have used it.

There's a lot of hits where someone have added note for example in germany and some other user have found it in finland

here's example http://www.eurobilltracker.com/index.php?command=32;id=1879139

bejita
23-03-2004, 12.43.01
for example there's almost 8000 users from finland, 5200 from netherlands and germany...

'cuz ya don't really have any fucking @#[?^! to do !!!!
join prottah powah

:asd:

J&B
23-03-2004, 12.45.23
Originally posted by bejita
join prottah powah

:metal:

buratus
23-03-2004, 12.46.20
Originally posted by bejita

I think it's because finnish people are not so suspicious to everything. I have noticed that italian and spain people are... just wondering why?

Black Dog
23-03-2004, 12.47.13
Originally posted by Hob Gadling
Vabbè che dopo il forum sul crushing non mi stupisco più di nulla, però... cos'è il crushing?

Black Dog
23-03-2004, 12.49.37
I think it's because finnish people are not so suspicious to everything. I have noticed that italian and spain people are... just wondering why? the fact that i don't care from where my money comes i think demonstrate that finnish is suspicious and me not.
i just care 'bout spending money...when i don't have to care about earning it ;)

buratus
23-03-2004, 12.57.00
Originally posted by Black Dog
the fact that i don't care from where my money comes i think demonstrate that finnish is suspicious and me not.
i just care 'bout spending money...when i don't have to care about earning it ;)

thats true, everyone doesn't want to add their notes and i understand that.

Finnish people likes to experiment new kind of things and i think that's main reason there are so much users from Finland. That's not suspicious to find out if some other user have found your notes.

:cool:

Alceo
23-03-2004, 13.17.06
Sample size is still too small for some countries but I think it is interesting to see the situation of some countries as Greece or Belgium.

The difference between France and and Germany on the % of foreign notes is also amazing.

Last summer the Scientific American printed a paper about a similar study based on coins.
I still have it and I can see that there are big differences between the way coins and notes travels.

TrustNoOne
24-03-2004, 01.45.24
io sto facendo uno studio su dove finiscono i miei peli pubici.

Mach 1
24-03-2004, 02.13.50
I think it's because finnish people are not so suspicious to everything. I have noticed that italian and spain people are... just wondering why?

do you know Silvio Berlusconi???

:D

TrustNoOne
24-03-2004, 03.10.03
My nick explains it all.

Go buy distrust!

Dalfred
24-03-2004, 10.35.26
Mamma mia che cosa interessante sapere dove sono finite i miei soldi ... penso basterebbe andare all'ufficio delle imposte: li ci sono l'80% dei soldi degli italiani :angel2:

BlackLinX
24-03-2004, 10.41.25
Originally posted by Mach 1
do you know Silvio Berlusconi???

:D

:D :D :D

ma cu' è!?

Ah!! Ecco! E' il posto dove finiscono i soldi ghghgh :D

Dalfred
24-03-2004, 11.10.20
Originally posted by BlackLinX
:D :D :D