PDA

Visualizza versione completa : [OT Cinema] Indy 4 News!

Munba de Samba
17-12-2002, 16.14.32
Indiana Jones IV: In an interview to be published here tomorrow, Steven Spielberg dropped the following quote about the next Indy flick and hinted who the instigator of the whole project seems to be - it may surprise you: "It was really Harrison who got me into it. He was the guy that said, ‘I want to do one more,’ and he got George and I interested in working with him again, so the script’s being written, I’m going to shoot it late 2004 coming out July ’05 for the July 4 weekend". Meanwhile the Oscar winner also talked to The Chicago Sun-Times and confirmed that Sean Connery will return as Indy's father in a few scenes for the fourth "Indiana Jones" movie whilst he's trying to get some of the female stars of the saga to return: "I'd like to get Karen Allen back for one soundbite, and there are other Indy girls who had smaller roles who will come back". However, Spielberg's wife Kate Capshaw seems quite unlikely to reprise Willie Scott from "The Temple of Doom" due to scripting reasons - "Maybe or maybe not. Frank Darabont, who is writing the script, called me and said, 'I'm not sure we can work her into the script, too".

Si sta realmente avverando. Oddiomio. Ho già iniziato il countdown. :birra::birra::birra:

Munba

sharkone
17-12-2002, 16.32.18
modello duke numen forever?

Munba de Samba
17-12-2002, 16.46.11
Originally posted by shark-(ar)-one
modello duke numen forever?

:confused:

Munba

Vic°
17-12-2002, 17.08.21
cacchio mum..non mi lasci mai trregua con i film..

ecco..adesso devo aspettare il 2004..

*sofferenza e tripudio*

Munba de Samba
17-12-2002, 17.12.45
Originally posted by TheVicious
cacchio mum..non mi lasci mai trregua con i film..

ecco..adesso devo aspettare il 2004..

*sofferenza e tripudio*

Intanto goditi quell'altro...il 31. :grr:

...che io devo pure aspettare un altro mese. Maledetta medusa. :(

Munba

Vic°
17-12-2002, 17.14.43
Originally posted by Munba de Samba
Intanto goditi quell'altro...il 31. :grr:

io stavolta non l'avevo citato :toh:

[anche se lo pensavo...fortemente:D ]

Munba de Samba