PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Aiuto

hascisc
22-11-2002, 19.46.17
Vorrei giocare in multiplayer,ma il gioco mi chiede la cd-key che non ho.come posso fare?

My.Sabry
23-11-2002, 16.00.30
Come ti chiede la cd-key? io ho la versione di X-Plosive e non me la chiede. Che versione hai?

Comunque nel forum della Nihilistic ho trovato:

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the awnser to your question on the Activision website.

Question
I lost my CD Key and the jewel case. Can I get a new CD Key?

Answer
CD Keys are now a very common practice in the gaming industry and unfortunately we cannot issue you another CD Key for your game. Your CD Key is located on the back of the CD jewel case. Each individual copy of the game is issued an exclusive CD Key. As you know from the first time you installed the game, without putting this code in you will not be able to play the game. On page 11 of the game manual, it states "to keep your copy of the CD-key safe and private in case you need to reinstall the game at a later point.". Unfortunately, if this Key is lost you will need to purchase another copy of the game to obtain a new Key.

I just picked up a second copy of V:TM the other day from CompUSA because my V:TM CD was wearing out. You can't beat the price CompUSA is charging either. $4.99 + tax

hascisc
23-11-2002, 19.48.40
A me lo hanno masterizzato su due cd.comunque ho la versione 1.0.Vado su multiplayer,creo l'account,premo connetti e mi appare una schermata dove ti chiede la cd-key.Dove posso trovare la versione x-plosive?

My.Sabry
30-11-2002, 14.41.46
Originally posted by hascisc
A me lo hanno masterizzato su due cd.comunque ho la versione 1.0.Vado su multiplayer,creo l'account,premo connetti e mi appare una schermata dove ti chiede la cd-key.Dove posso trovare la versione x-plosive?

www.ludostore.it a 15 euro circa

jegosfig
30-11-2002, 15.07.23
ti consiglio anke di aggiornare alla versione 1.1 seno non puoi giocare su won

My.Sabry
01-12-2002, 17.54.20
La versione Xplosiv e' gia' 1.1 :)